To make AliDropship plugin work properly, you need to install and activate AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
It allows you to:
- update products stock and prices
- fulfil orders automatically and collect tracking IDs to send your clients
- сompare prices from different sellers:
Compare all offers and choose the cheapest ones:
If there are no possible options you will get a notification : 'Sorry, no results!
You can use this feature not only to find the best offers, but also quickly find another supplier for your out of stock products.
- check the seller's score before import: AliExpress's Score and AliDropship's Score don't match - this is because we use a more complicated formula to get the results.
- track product's price changes:
- look through customers images to get to know about how the product looks like in real life:
To use all these features you need to authorize AliDropship Google Chrome extension on your site:
Open your site => log in your admin area => click AliDropship Google Chrome extension icon => ‘Log in’. Or add site manually using ‘Website’ field*.
Enter your login and password => click ‘Log In’:
Click AliDropship Google Chrome extension icon and you’ll see a green circle confirming that authorization is completed.
Do not log out if you do not want to authorize everytime you open your site.