To prevent robots from registering on your website we recommend using such tool as ‘reCAPTCHA‘:
reCAPTCHA is a free service that protects your website from spam and abuse. reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive CAPTCHAs to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities on your site. It does this while letting your valid users pass through with ease.
First, you need to log in your Google account on Google reCAPTCHA page:
Register a new site by clicking "+" sign:
- Enter the name of your reCAPTCHA (usually it is a domain name)
- Select reCAPTCHA v2 - "I'm not a robot" tickbox
- Enter your domain name
- Add email addresses if it's needed
- Tick on 'Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service' checkbox
- Tick on 'Send alerts to owners' if it's needed
- Click 'Submit' button
Copy ‘Site key’, ‘Secret key’.
Insert them in your WordPress admin area: AliDropship => Settings => Accounts => ReCAPTCHA.
Click Save Changes.
You may check reCAPTCHA icon on your registration page: