AliDropship plugin provides you with the possibility to keep your product details up-to-date. With the help of the Update option you can not only check availability of items on AliExpress, but also update product’s price, stock and variations.
Go to AliDropship => Settings => Updates to adjust your update settings.
You can update products of the particular category (or categories) :
or update all products:
If a product is no longer available on AliExpress, you may:
- Do nothing. The item will remain unchanged in your store;
- Set its quantity to zero. In case your product is out of stock but some time later it becomes available again, the plugin will update its quantity automatically;
- Send it to draft/restore. The product will be unpublished from your store and will be sent to draft. Once this product appears on AliExpress again, the plugin will restore and publish it automatically.
If a product variation is no longer available on AliExpress, you may:
- Do nothing. The variation will remain unchanged in your store.
- Set its quantity to zero. If your product variation is out of stock but some time later it becomes available again, the plugin will update its quantity automatically;
- Disable/Enable. The variation that is no longer available on AliExpress will be disabled. The variation will be activated again once it appears on AliExpress.
In case the product price or stock have changes, they can be either updated automatically or left as they are.
On the right-hand side of the page there is the Product List bar available: you will be able to check product update progress. Click Update Now to start updating.
You can also activate auto update.
To authorize AliDropship Google Chrome extension on your site:
Open your site -> log in your admin area -> click AliDropship Google Chrome extension icon -> ‘Log in’. Or add site manually using ‘Website’ field.
Enter your login and password -> click ‘Log In’:
Click AliDropship Google Chrome extension icon and you’ll see a green circle confirming that authorization is completed.
Don’t click ‘Log Out’ if you don’t want to authorize everytime you open your site.
Go to AliDropship -> AliExpress -> Updates.
Set auto update’s interval: once daily, once weekly or once monthly.
The auto updating is getting processed only when your Google Chrome browser is opened. Only in this case there is a connection between your site and AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
To get notification on email about updates just tick on the box ‘Notify me’ (notifications will be sent once per day):
So, when product will be sent to draft or restored, you will get a notification on email that you added in Settings -> General:
There is a column in Products - Update status - here you can see the last status from the Update (according to the Activities list):
We also add a useful filter - Update issues - there are 4 possible options:
- No longer available
- Stock is zero
- Variations changed
- Attributes changed
Using this filter you can quickly find products with update issues, e.g. product is not synchronized with AliExpress - so you can understand what might be the reason of that.
If product is 'No longer available' or 'Stock is zero' - replace the supplier's link with the another one.
If 'Variations changed' or 'Attributes changed' - Reset variations in Product options -> Supplier tab.