2. Add Email Address and Password → Click Create Account:
3. Add additional information → Click Get Started:
4. Confirm email address:
5. Go to Settings → API Keys → Create API Keys:
6. Give the name to your Key and select FULL ACCESS → Click Create & View:
7. Copy your API key and paste it to the AliDropship plugin settings:
Click Save Changes:
8. Now you need to approve your sender domain. Click Sender Authentication:
NOTE: If you are not using branded email (firstname.lastname@example.org), then choose Single Sender Verification:
9. Click Get Started in the Domain Authentication Section:
10. Choose your DNS host:
11. Type in your Domain name and click Next:
12. Add all records to DNS Zone of your cPanel to verify your Sender Domain Name and then click Verify:
Contact us for any further information: email@example.com
NOTE: Some of the new accounts can face warning, that their accounts are under suspicion. That accounts will need to provide answers on following questions:
Q: How many total subscribers are on your list?
A: No one, it will be my webstore customers.
Q: What is the process of email collection?
A: From contact us form available on my webstore.
Q: How many times per month would you like to send?
A: It will depends on quantity of my customers.
Q: How were you sending emails to your list?
A: I don't have any lists.
Q: What kind of mails are you planning to send? Please share some sample content of the emails.
A: Transactional and Thank you for your order letters.