2. Add Email Address, Password -> Click 'Create Account':
3. Add additional information -> Click 'Get started':
4. Confirm email address:
5. Go to 'Settings' -> 'API Keys' -> 'Create API Keys':
6. Give the name to your Key and select FULL ACCESS -> Click 'Create & View':
7. Copy your API key and paste it to the AliDropship plugin settings.
Click 'Save Changes':
8. Now you need to approve your sender domain. Click 'Sender Authentication':
NOTE: If you are not using branded email (email@example.com), then choose 'Single Sender Verification':
9. Click 'Get Started' from Domain Authentication Section:
10. Choose your DNS host:
11. Type in your Domain name and click 'Next':
12. Add all records to DNS Zone of your cPanel to verify your Sender Domain Name and then click 'Verify':
Contact us for any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Some of the new accounts can face warning, that their accounts are under suspicion. That accounts will need to provide answers on following questions:
Q: How many total subscribers are on your list?
A: No one, it will be my webstore customers
Q: What is the process of email collection?
A: From contact us form available on my webstore
Q: How many times per month would you like to send?
A: It will depends on quantity of my customers
Q: How were you sending emails to your list?
A: I don't have any lists
Q: What kind of mails are you planning to send? Please share some sample content of the emails.
A: Transactional and Thank you for your order letters