Create an account with SendinBlue.
2. After registration, you need to verify your email address. Just click on a link that you will get with your email.
3. Add information in the ‘My profile’ section:
Insert a personal validation code that you will get on a mobile phone:
4. Now, you need to add and verify your Domain name. Go to the ‘My plan’ section and select ‘Senders & IPs’:
5. Now, you need to add and verify your Domain name. Go to the ‘My plan’ section and select ‘Senders & IPs’:
To Authorize your domain name, you need to add a TXT record in your DNS Records. Go to your cPanel -> Zone Editor.
Add new TXT record. Put in the Host field your domain name, and in the TXT value, insert 3 records from the SendinBlue domain authorization page.
After that, go to the SendinBlue domain authorization page – you need to click on ‘Record added. Please verify it’ button. And then on the ‘I’m done button.
6. To use Sendinblue for notifications, you need to activate the Transactional account.
To have it approved, you should write an email to SendinBlue support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the answers to these questions:
Could you please tell us how you collected your contact list?
• Can you tell us how many contacts do you plan to use on your SendinBlue account?
• Would you be able to provide us with the link to your subscription form as well as a link to the website that advertises your services?
Here is a sample message you can send:
I will use email notifications on my webstore to notify my clients about purchasing and when order status is changed. I collect emails on my store, for example, from the checkout page. I only use customers’ emails for notifications; no double-opt-in is used. The volume of emails per month is 100-200 emails’.
Insert link to the subscription form and your domain name link as well.
After a few hours, your account will be activated.
7. Finally, copy your API key for Version 3 and insert it in the Notifications settings of the AliDropship Plugin.
If you test your mailing service notifications and find out that letters never come up, please ensure that Sendinblue has already verified your account.