To start importing products you need first to authorize your site in the Alidropship Google Chrome extension.
Click on AliDropship extension icon and Log in.
If the authorization does not work or it works but you still can't import products, take the following actions:
1. First and foremost check the Permalinks in General settings of your Wordpress. They must be set to POST NAME only.
3. Go to your WordPress admin area -> Plugins -> Deactivate ALL third-party plugins, especially security plugins like WP Cerber, All-in-one Security, etc., cache plugins like Autoptimize, etc.
4. Clear the cache of your Google Chrome browser or reinstall the Chrome browser.
5. Deactivate ALL third-party extensions (for example AdBlock, VPN extensions, etc.)
6. Check if wp-json is active on your site by typing yourdomain.com/wp-json (you are supposed to see the page with text on it). If it is not enabled and you see the error - please, contact your Hosting provider for activating it on your site.
7. Contact your Hosting support and ask them to activate mod_rewrite module.
(AliDropship hosting has mod_rewrite module activated by default.)
If you carefully checked every single step and still not able to authorize your domain in the extension, contact support team at email@example.com and provide the access to your Wordpress admin area and cPanel hosting account for further investigation and fix.