If you've noticed that products' images are not imported, check 'Images to be imported' line at the top bar of your WordPress admin area. Normally, when products import is finished, this number should be equal to '0' . But sometimes, images import is stuck.
How to fix:
1. Disable Cloudflare (if you are using it).
2. Check 3rd party plugins installed on your site (disable all of them, then enable one by one and check if the issue still persists).
3. go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Max upload size and check your 'Max upload size':
If it is 2MB, or less, please contact your Hosting support and ask them to set it to 32MB.
4. Check all other System Statuses in WooCommerce -> Status and check carefully those which are marked in red, like in the example below:
If you followed all the steps above and didn’t succeed please follow the steps:
- Get authorized in Alidropship Google Extension
- Open the context menu (by clicking the right button of your mouse) and open Manage Extensions
- And open background.html
- DevTolls window will be opened, go to Network tab:
- Then you will need to import a random product directly from Aliexpress. You will see the list of the processes, please open several of them and if the percentage is the same it means that images are stuck because of this product. Now you copy product ID and find it in your WP admin area ⇒ Products tab and delete this product.
If you weren’t able to delete the product from your WP admin area, we recommend contacting your hosting provider and asking them to delete the product from your database.