If you want to check all your traffic stats on site dashboard, you need to integrate your Google Analytics code into the plugin.
If you do not have a Google Analytics account, you can easily create one for free on the Google Analytics website.
1. How to create Google Analytics account.
Click here to access Google Analytics. If you have a Google account, and are not signed in, click Sign in to Analytics. If you do not have a Google account, choose Start for free.
Once you have signed in to your Google account, fill in your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want to control. Click Get Tracking ID.
From the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement that opens, click I Accept.
2. How to make Google Analytics live stats show on your dashboard.
- Go to the Google Developer Console.
2. In the Google Developers Console, click the Projects Menu:
3. Enter your Project Name and click the Create button:
4. Click the Enable APIs and Services link in Dashboard:
5. Locate the Google Analytics API and click it:
6. Enable it:
7. Click Create credentials:
8. Skip the next step by clicking Cancel:
9. Click the Create Credentials and select OAuth client ID option:
10. Click the Configure Consent Screen button:
11. Choose your user type (read more about user types HERE) -> Click 'Create':
12. Enter your Application name:
13. Enter your domain name to the Authorized domains and click the Save button:
14. Go to Credentials -> OAuth client ID, then Select Other, enter Name -> Create:
15. Client ID and Secret Client will be displayed to you:
16. Copy them and paste in your WordPress admin area -> AliDropship -> Reports -> Traffic Report:
17. If you see this screen, just click Advanced -> Go to ... (your app):
18. Now you can choose an account to continue -> copy the Access code and paste it in WordPress admin area: