Here you might find the answer to your question.
- I have activated the plugin, but I am always at the tab with my license. What should I do?
- Where can I download the latest version of the plugin?
- How many sites does my license support?
- I cannot import items/ I cannot authorize in the Alidropship Google Chrome extension.
- I can't see the "Place order automatically" button. Why?
- Original Alidropship or Alidropship Woo?
- The "Get tracking" button doesn't work.
- The order number does not attached automatically. Why?
- I can't see the Orders tab in my plugin. Why?
- Why the settings in my plugin are different from the settings in the screenshots of your articles?
- Is my theme compatible with your plugin?
- I have added categories to my web site, but I don't see them on my homepage. Why?
- I don't want to display the "Ships From" options on my website.
- Does the plugin import SHIPPING info from Aliexpress?
- How many suppliers can I work with?
- How many products can I import to my web store?
- Can I add my own products?
1. I have activated the plugin, but I am always at the tab with my license. What should I do?
Have a look at your website URL. Take note if it starts with http or https:
Go to Dashboard → Settings → General and check WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL). They should be the same as your website URL:
Change http to https in these fields if your website URL starts with https.
Please contact support if changing http to https did not help. Include in the message your domain name, WordPress username/password and access to your hosting.
2. Where can I download the latest version of the plugin?
Here you can download the plugin file:
Choose the version of the plugin (AliDropship or AliDropship Woo) and PHP version. The PHP version should be the same as your hosting PHP version. Enter your plugin license and download the file.
3. How many sites does my license support?
After purchasing the AliDropship Plugin you get your own personal license key that is valid for one website/domain name. Sub-domains are considered as separate domains.
But if you decide to create another webstore in future and use the plugin on another domain, we can deactivate the license on your current store and activate it on another one for free.
4. I cannot import items/ I cannot authorize in the Alidropship Google Chrome extension.
Please check our video:
Or follow the steps from this guide.
5. I can't see the "Place order automatically" button. Why?
In order to be able to place orders automatically (and see the button), you need to install Alidropship Google Chrome Extension.
Check the video about how to process orders:
6. Original Alidropship or Alidropship Woo?
There are two versions of the plugin available:
- AliDropship plugin Original version doesn't require and doesn't support WooCommerce and additional Woocommerce plugins, but it comes with FREE built-in themes developed by AliDropship. This version is a standalone ecommerce solution for WordPress, it has all the features you need to do a successful dropshipping business.
- AliDropship Woo version works with WooCommerce. This version can be used with standard WooCommerce themes. You can use it for your existing WooCommerce store or start building it from scratch.
You can find more details in our blog article.
7. The "Get tracking" button doesn't work.
The tracking info can be applied to the orders which have order numbers.
It might happen when the order ID is not fetched from AliExpress (this most often happens due to some issues with the AliExpress server not reverting the requested information; another possible reason of the issue is there is no connection between the website and AliExpress for example, if there are some 3rd party extensions in the browser are blocking the connection).
Please use the 'Edit order and tracking ID' link to upload the order ID.
Once the order ID is uploaded and the tracking number is available at AliExpress, the tracking details will be uploaded as well.
8. The order number does not attached automatically. Why?
It may happen that the order ID is not collected from AliExpress. It often happens due to the AliExpress server not reverting the requested information or lost connection between the website and AliExpress.
In that case, please use the 'Edit order and tracking ID' link to add the order ID from AliExpress manually.
9. I can't see the Orders tab in my plugin. Why?
If you are using Alidropship Woo plugin, the Orders tab is in the WooCommerce pluign:
10. Why the settings in my plugin are different from the settings in the screenshots of your articles?
You are most probably using Alidropship Woo plugin. Its settings are different. But we also have the guide for this version where you can find how to setup it.
11. Is my theme compatible with your plugin?
If you are going to use original Alidropship plugin it can work only with our FREE built-in themes developed by AliDropship.
Alidropship Woo plugin is compatible with standard Woocommerce theme - Storefront and recommended themes for Woocommerce. But we can't guarantee that any theme will be compatible, because some of theme developers rebuild or delete some hooks in default source code of WooCommerce. We base our plugin functionality on official WooCommerce docs.
12. I have added categories to my web site, but I don't see them on my homepage. Why?
Once your product categories are created, you need to add them to your menu.
Go to Appearance => Menus and select a menu to make changes to or create a new one. Check items from Product Categories tab, which should be added to your menu, in the left-hand sidebar.
If you don't see such a tab, click Screen Options at the top of the page and tick "Product Categories":
Now drag items to change their display order and move them to the right to make sub items. You can edit them by clicking the down arrow symbol.
Do not forget to save the menu.
13. I don't want to display the "Ships From" options on my website.
The 'Ship from' is an attribute for a particular product.
If a product has this option at AliExpress, it will also be displayed on your website.
In this case we do not recommend importing items that have "Ships from" because if you delete this attribute, it will affect the connections between variations and will stop product update option and placing orders automatically.
What you can do is simply rename China to "Nearest Warehouse", for example, or hide the variations.
14. Does the plugin import SHIPPING info from Aliexpress?
Our plugin does not import the shipping options for each product along with the variations, images, stock info etc.
If you do not want to lose money by sending the items at your expense, you can either increase the price for your products via setting pricing formula or set up paid shipping in your store.
If you use Woocommerce, then you need to know that shipping is the option of Woocommerce plugin and needs to be configured there. Please refer to the Woocommerce official documentation to set it up or contact Woocommerce support team if you have any issues with the settings.
15. How many suppliers can I work with?
AliDropship plugin makes it possible to import any product from any supplier. There are no limitations on the number of sellers who can add products from.
16. How many products can I import to my web store?
If you use AliDropship original plugin without WooCommerce you can add up to 10,000 products to your site.
We do not recommend adding more than 400-500 products to your WooCommerce site. It can lead to the issues with high CPU usage on your server and heavy database load created by multiple WooCommerce queries.
17. Can I add my own products?
Yes, you can populate your web store with your own products, even if they are not on sale on AliExpress. Please bear in mind that these items will not be synchronized with AliExpress API and will not be updated (stock, prices, etc.) automatically.