Start Selling in 200+ countries and accept payments with all major credit cards and PayPal (even if you don't have a PayPal account or PayPal is not supported in your country).
Inline Checkout acts as an iframe that opens on your website, enabling you to receive payments without redirecting your customers to a third party checkout.
Before applying for your account approval please make sure that your website is set up properly:
- You have all products (please check the list of prohibited products) added to your site with a proper description;
- You have all contact details (address, email, phone number) on your site.
Fill out the required fields to create an account. Once you have submitted your registration request, you will receive an email confirmation with your account number and further guidance.
To get your account approved, you need to submit your business application.
Learn more about Account Activation Process.
Click 'Request Activation' to start adding your business information.
You need to go through 6 steps of Application Request :
1. Merchant location: select a country you are based in, provide existing or estimated annual sales volume for your company, in Primary Product/Service field you are expected to select the product or service that best represents the highest proportion of sales on your website. We recommend that you choose ‘Other’ and describe your business as ‘an eCommerce store’.
3. Account details: add your business and tax details, contact information.
4. Ownership details: proceed with owner's contacts and documents.
5. Payout details: select a payout method.
6. Upload documents:
Click Submit Application once you've completed the form.
If you have any questions regarding these steps please look through 2checkout knowledge center, or contact 2checkout support via your Dashboard: Profile -> Contact Us -> Contact form.
After you have submitted your application, you will receive an email from 2Checkout team: in your account review you will be notified whether your application has been approved or not.
2Checkout can request additional information about your business, for example:
- a copy of your signed dropshipper agreement – OR – a copy of an invoice from your supplier/wholesaler/distributor dated within the last six (6) months.
In this situation we recommend that you find and contact any company that offers products in the selected niche on Alibaba.com, and ask a supplier to send you a wholesale agreement.
You need to sign and send it your 2checkout support manager.
You need to be sure that Inline Checkout is enabled in your account. Go to Setup -> Generate links:
If Inline Checkout is missing please contact 2checkout support for activation.
Activate 2Checkout Inline with PayPal as your payment gateway in AliDropship => Settings => Payments => Credit Cards. Choose 2Checkout Inline with PayPal in the Service dropdown menu to start setting up your payment method. Enable the toggle switch. To be able to place demo sales to see the purchase process as a buyer would, activate Demo mode.
Copy Merchant code (Account number) and Secret Key from your 2checkout Dashboard -> Integrations -> Webhooks and API :
and paste them in your WordPress admin area: AliDropship -> Settings -> Payments.
You may add Title (it will be shown instead of the default ‘Credit Card’) and Shop Name as well. Finish by clicking Save changes.
Copy the value of the IPN URL field and paste it to your 2CO account -> Integration -> Webhooks & API -> IPN Settings.
To make data exchange faster please click 'Edit' icon near the IPN URL and tick on the box 'Allow concurrent requests (faster notifications)':