- Go to squareup.com > click 'Start a Square account'.
2. Enter and confirm your email address, create a password, select your Country > click 'Continue'.
3. Select your business type from the drop-down. Enter your business and personal information. Click Continue.
4. You’ll be asked to input your personal and business information and to answer a few questions to verify your identity. When complete, click Continue.
5. Enter your phone number or email address. We’ll send a link to your mobile device to download the Square Point of Sale app. Keep in mind that you can sign in to multiple devices using the same email address and password.
6. When account is created go to Apps -> My Apps -> Go to Developer Dashboard:
7. Click 'Create your first application':
8. With the new Sandbox, you can test your integration end-to-end.
9. In Square Developer go to Locations -> copy Location ID:
10. Paste it in your WordPress admin area:
11. In Square Developer go to Credentials -> copy Sandbox Application ID and Sandbox Access Token:
12. Paste them in your WordPress admin area: