If your payment gateway suddenly stops working (or you just completed the setting and it seems nothing works), please follow the steps for finding the issue:
1. Always check if your plugin and theme are updated! Here you can find the latest version of your plugin (Alidropship or Alidropship Woo) and here you can always check the latest version of your theme (select a particular theme and open its change log).
2. Check if all the fields of your payment gateway are filled in correctly, log in your payment gateway account and compare the details. You should also ensure that the gateway is enabled and the demo mode is disabled:
! Here you can find the guides of some payment gateways integrated in the plugin and compare if you have set everything properly.
Note: All the payment gateways have their own required fields for filling in (such as postcode, phone number and address and so on). Please remember it and fulfill necessary information correctly even if it is a test transaction.
3. Make a test purchase. Create a test product with the price $0.05 (for PayPal) or $0.60-$1 (for credit/debit cards) and buy it from your website. There can be the following scenarios:
- you have been redirected to the site of your payment system, but cannot complete the purchase. Move to the step 4.
- you have not been redirected to the site of your payment system at all and see some error. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and be ready to provide them the access details of your WordPress site and cPanel (hosting account).
4. Contact your payment gateway support team and ask for the test keys and test card (some payment gateways do not provide cards, in that case you have to use your own one). Then paste the test keys in the plugin settings and repeat the test purchase:
- If the transaction has been completed successfully, it means the integration of the plugin works correctly.
Go to Alidropship plugin > Reports > Activities list and check the records for the payment you have done before with your own live keys.
The error log can contain the following records:
a. Gateway is damaged
b. Request is wrong
Open the link and copy error code/text and contact your payment gateway support to get an assistance.
- If the transaction did not pass, please contact email@example.com and be ready to provide them the access details of your WordPress site and cPanel (hosting account).