If you've noticed that products' images are not imported, check 'Images to be imported' line at the top bar of your WordPress admin area. Normally, when products import is finished, this number should be equal to '0' . But sometimes, images import is stuck.
To fix the issue please follow the steps below:
1. Get authorized in Alidropship Google Extension
2. Open the context menu (by clicking the right button of your mouse) and open Manage Extensions
3. Make sure the Developer mode is on
4. And open background.html
5. DevTolls window will be opened, go to Network tab:
6. Then you will need to import a random product directly from Aliexpress. You will see the list of the processes, please open several of them and if the percentage is the same it means that images are stuck because of this product. Now you copy product ID and find it in your WP admin area --- Products tab and delete this product.
NOTE: If you weren’t able to delete the product from your WP admin area, we recommend contacting your hosting provider and asking them to delete the product from your database.