That useful option can be used in these cases:
add another supplier for products that have gone out of stock;
add a new supplier to your products and merge different suppliers' products into one;
For example: you found the same product with another variations offered by another supplier. You decided to make your product more profitable by expanding the count of variations.
How it works:
1. Go to the product you want to edit -> Product data -> Supplier section and click '+Add Supplier'
2. Copy the AliExpress link of a product and paste it (Do not copy information after 'html')
3. Add a link and click 'Save Supplier Info'
4. Then you will be able to add new variation or edit existing one. Go to variations:
*Default supplier - means the original supplier.
5. Save all the changes of your variations and update your product
If you want to delete one of the added suppliers, go to Product Data -> Supplier -> click Trash icon -> save changes:
If you want to reset all changes - go to 'Supplier' and click 'Reset Product':
For any further questions, please contact our Support Team - firstname.lastname@example.org