With the help of Product Label add-on you will be able to create custom labels for your Products and easily manage them.
Go to 'Dashboard' to get started:
- Select active label groups just by clicking on them:
- Select default position label (you can check it on the Preview as well):
- Select animation type:
- Prioritize Product Labels, using Drag-and-drop.
It is necessary to prioritize your Product Labels, as long as your Product may be applied with several Product Labels rules at once (for example, 'Sale' and 'Low Stock'), so you need to choose, which Product Label has highest priority and which will be shown in this case. Only one Product Label can be displayed on a Product at once.
There are 5 Product Label types: New Product, Sale, Best Deal, Bestseller, Low Stock.
Each Label type has:
- its own label kit:
- rule, by which a label is automatically applied to a range of Products on your website:
- customization block:
Let's apply 'Bestseller' Product Label type to some Products on a website.
- Choose a label from a kit (it displays on the Preview once you choose it):
2. Enable this toggle, if you want to select position and animation for the current label type:
If this toggle is disabled, position and animation for the current label will be determined by settings in 'General' section:
3. After you have enabled 'Select position and animation for the current label type' and customized position and animation (or kept 'Select position and animation for the current label type' toggle disabled) of current label, you should apply this label to some Products on your website. You can make it:
- manually (by selecting Products, or Categories):
- using a rule:
Each Product Label type has its own rule:
- New Product:
- Best Deal:
- Low Stock:
There are four more features available in Product Labels add-on:
- Enable/disable discount shields on the Product image. You can find this toggle here:
You can use this feature to enable or disable the discount shields, which are already applied to your Products by AliDropship plugin:
- You can schedule your Label:
- Enable or disable Label on Product Page:
- Also, you can even add your own images as Labels in Customization section: