With the Twitter authorization option, you can provide your customers with a secure, fast, and convenient way to log into your website without them having to create a password.
You must apply for a Twitter developer account and be approved before you may create new apps. It may take the Twitter team some time to work through your application. Please pay close attention to the email address associated with the @user account that you used to apply. The Twitter team may reach out to this email address with questions. If you do not reply promptly, your application will be closed.
- Log in to your Twitter account and go to https://developer.twitter.com/en/apply-for-access.
- Fill in info about your account
- Basic info
- Another important field to fill in. We recommend you be as honest as possible when telling Twitter about how your app will be used. Describe, that you will use APIs for customer login via Twitter:
- Leave all options as 'No.'
- Submit application:
- Verify your email
- Wait till your application has been reviewed:
- When you receive approval confirmation, you will need to create App. Go to -https://developer.twitter.com/en/portal/apps/new - type in the name of your App.
- Enable OAuth, insert your domain name, and add your Callback URL into your app details. The callback URL can be found in your WP admin area. Go to AliDropship => Settings => Accounts => Twitter Authorization.
- Edit your Authentification settings
- Go to the 'Keys and tokens' tab. Regenerate 'Consumer Keys' if you didn't save them before:
Copy these keys to your Twitter Authorization tab in AliDropship plugin (AliDropship => Settings => Accounts => Twitter Authorization):
So, API Key stands for Consumer Key, and API secret key stands for Consumer secret. After filling in these fields, click 'Save Changes.'
Done! For any further questions, please contact our Support Team - email@example.com.