In order to use email notifications, you need to register with a mailing service. It will allow you:
- get notifications on your email from ‘Contact Us’ form placed on your store;
- send your customers email notifications when they place orders on your store (‘Thank you for your purchase’ notification);
- send your customers email notifications when you change the order status to SHIPPED (‘Your order has been shipped’ notification).
- give your users a possibility to create personal accounts in your store.
You need to fill in several fields:
- 'Send to' - your email that you want to use for receiving messages from the "Contact Us" of your webstore.
- 'Send a copy' - email that you want to use for receiving a copy of "Purchase email notification" and "Order shipped email notification" sent to your clients.
- 'Email from' - your contact email your customers see when getting notifications. It is recommended to use an email like 'email@example.com'.
Go to AliDropship -> Settings -> Notifications to set up mailing service.
To activate email notifications you need to register with one of the mailing services offered and enter your API key in plugin notifications settings.
You can register with any of these services: